NHL Center Ice from DIRECTV - The Most Hockey on TV
Whether you're rooting for local heroes or faraway champs, the only way to follow your favorite NHL teams throughout the season is with NHL CENTER ICE. A must for any die-hard hockey fan, NHL CENTER ICE is now better than ever!
- 40 Games per Week — Fill your calendar with ice cold hockey, giving you as many games as you could ask for, all season long.
- Most in HD — Take a Zamboni to your TV screen and enjoy a clearer picture than ever before.
- Dual Feeds— Choose between broadcasts for hometown bias when you want it. Or, flip over to the opposing side and see the other take on close calls.
- Stanley Cup BONUS Coverage — Your NHL Center Ice subscription doesn’t stop ewhen the regular season ends. Get select Stanley Cup playoff games in addition to a full-slate of regular season hockey.
NHL Network Now Included at No Extra Cost
- Available in HD or Standard Definition — See the crystal-clear hockey coverage or old-school standard deviation to fit any TV screen.
- 24/7/365 Hockey — Enjoy nonstop puck around the clock on one dedicated station, in summer heat or winter snow.
- International Hockey and Vintage Footage — Go beyond the NHL with competition straight from across the pond and the annals of history.
- Player Profiles — Get to know your favorite players a little more closely or find out more about up and coming superstars making a name in the league.
- Exclusive Interviews — Hear it straight from coaches and players, whether fresh of the ice or strategizing in the off-season.
NHL CENTER ICE is your front row seat to the fastest show on ice. Order today.
NHL Center Ice FAQ
1. Which NHL games fall under blackout regulations?
Blackout restrictions apply to all games that are on NHL CENTER ICE. Blackout restrictions are designed to protect the television rights holders in the competing teams' home markets. Blackouts are not based on arena sellouts.
2. Could you give me an example?
If the St. Louis Blues are playing the New York Rangers, the local telecast areas of the Blues and Rangers will be blacked out on NHL CENTER ICE, regardless of whether the games are being televised locally. If the games are being televised locally, NHL CENTER ICE subscribers can view the games on their over-the-air television station or their local regional sports network (RSN). If DIRECTV carries the local station or network, the game can be seen by all CHOICE subscribers who can watch local channels.
3. How does NHL CENTER ICE Automatic Renewal work?
Relax and experience the ease and convenience of Automatic Renewal.
Here's how it works:
- When you sign up for any DIRECTV sports subscription, you are automatically eligible for Auto Renewal.
- Being eligible for Auto Renewal means that you will already be signed up for the following year at the lowest full-season rate available. It is so easy! Without making a call or filling out a form, you will receive the following season of your favorite sports subscription at a special low price.
- Your subscription will automatically renew for the following season, provided DIRECTV carries the sport. Your bill will show "Renewal - No Payment Due Yet" a few months prior to the start of the season. Your first installment will be due close to the start of the season.
All you have to do is keep your DIRECTV account in good standing and make sure all DIRECTV Receivers are continuously connected to the same land-based phone line. A past due account or a receiver without a phone line may disqualify you from Automatic Renewal. Also, if you cancel your subscription before the season starts, you'll be ineligible for the special low price.
Sports subscriptions cannot be cancelled, transferred, refunded or credited (in part or in whole) after the season starts.
Commercial locations require an appropriate license agreement.
4. Where do I find HD games on NHL CENTER ICE?
This will vary depending on your equipment and if the games are available that evening in HD. Not all games are provided to DIRECTV in HD.
If you have a 5-LNB Dish, a HD capable television and one of the following HD DIRECTV receivers (H20, H21, HR20, HR21) you will see your NHL Center Ice games on channels 94 and 95 as well as in the NHL Center Ice channel range of 764-776. HD games in the NHL channel range are represented by a "-1". For example, channel 765 Ducks vs. Bruins would be in SD, but 765-1 Ducks vs. Bruins would be in HD(if available).
If you have older HD equipment (not one of the four model numbers mentioned above or the 5-LNB dish), you will find select HD games ONLY on channels 94 and 95 when available.
HD Access ($9.99 per month) is required to see HD content, regardless of the type of HD equipment.
5. Why are there two feeds of the same game listed in my guide for NHL CENTER ICE?
When possible, we are placing both the home and away game broadcasts in NHL CENTER ICE for you to choose from. For example, you may see the Ducks vs. Bruins on channel 765 and channel 766. The Game on channel 765 would be the Ducks broadcast and channel 766 would be for the Bruins broadcast. When possible, we will present both options to NHL CENTER ICE subscribers.
Call 1-888-313-5451 for custom-tailored advice from a DIRECTV expert.
DIRECTV Promotions & Deals | NFL SUNDAY TICKET | Order DIRECTV Service Now