If you have a little one at home you know it’s not always easy to find content appropriate for them—they need something that can stimulate their mind, entertain them, and help them learn. That’s what BabyFirstTV is all about.
BabyFirstTV is America's first and only channel dedicated to babies and toddlers and supported by leading child development experts.
- Featuring 80 percent original content customized for infants and toddlers under 3 years old
- Offering 24/7 commercial-free programming
- Giving parents a choice of award-winning baby DVD brands at a fraction of the price of traditional DVDs
- Designed to help parents interact with their babies
- Educating parents during each segment using a color-coded system
Get BabyFirstTV with your DIRECTV package and help your child learn and grow. You can count on these core values with BabyFirstTV:
- BabyFirstTV puts your baby first and provides new opportunities for your child to grow, learn and explore.
- BabyFirstTV integrates feedback from parents to constantly improve the quality of the content.
- All content is created and supervised by experts
- With BabyFirstTV parents get the best value—hours of shows, activities and learning opportunities all on one channel and website (at www.babyfirsttv.com).
BabyFirstTV Content is Made for Your Baby
As the only channel devoted to babies and toddlers, BabyFirstTV has a wide variety of content that entertains and stimulates young ones, plus it’s all commercial free! When you get BabyFirstTV, you get great content split into the following categories.
Thinking Journey: These programs, identified by a bright yellow accents, help develop a child’s mind with programs about puzzle solving, discovery, identifying differences in shapes and colors, and more.
Language Playground: The Language Playground channels, identified by a pink color, center around developing your child’s language skills. Here babies can hear stories, learn vocabulary words, even learn how to communicate with sign language.
Imagination Lane: These programs, identified by a magenta color, are all about explore your baby’s creative side. Colors, painting, kaleidoscopes and more await your child. Watch pictures come together through drawings, or see abstract shapes become identifiable animals and objects.
Feelings Garden: These orange tagged programs center around your child’s feelings and emotions. Here you’ll find programs that feature real people acting out emotions and familiar scenes the baby can learn to identify. There are also programs that show other babies playing and learning, so your child can play along.
Numbers Parade: These blue programs all about numbers. From counting in sequential order to learning the differences in shapes and sizes, the numbers parade can help your children learn their 1-2-3’s in no time.
Sensory Wonderland: Get ready to get active with the Sensory Wonderland programs, identified by a green hue. These programs encourage interactivity and participation. From simple exercises to exciting safari trips, the Sensory Wonderland programs get your child ready for the day.
Rainbow Dreams: These programs, identified by a purple color, are perfect for bedtime. Soothing and calming programs feature lullabies, subtle sounds and slow moving pictures. Get your child ready for bed with these sleep-time programs.
Use the “Menu” button on your DIRECTV remote to see what programs are coming up. The easy color coding helps you see what type of programming is coming up. You can also visit the BabyFirstTV website and see what the schedule looks like. Online you’ll also find fun interactive games you can play with your baby at your computer. These games compliment the programs shown on TV, so they can have a full, well-rounded experience.
All of the programming on BabyFirstTV is expert approved. BabyFirstTV enlists a number of education, child psychology and baby experts on their advisory board. From accomplished pediatricians to practiced psychologists, BabyFirstTV is professional approved. The experts come from a variety of professions and backgrounds and are located throughout the country. They help ensure that the programming is suited for your child’s development.
Expand your BabyFirstTV Experience Beyond TV
It might have TV in the name, but BabyFirstTV is about more than quality television programming for babies and toddlers. See what else you can do to give your child a positive, friendly and meaningful development with the BabyFirstTV brand:
- BabyFirstTV.com. The BabyFirstTV website is chock full of useful information—program scheduling, explanations and guides—plus games, downloads, printables, and more. The site is available in a number of different languages as well.
- BabyFirstTV Shop. The BabyFirstTV website has shop with all kinds of helpful merchandise—plush toys, clothing, home décor, birthday gifts and DVDs. Does your child have a favorite program or character? Get them a plush toy or a DVD so they can watch it again and again.
- Mobile. If you have an iPhone an iPad or an Android device you can get the BabyFirstTV mobile HD app. The app features large buttons that are easy for little ones to recognize and press. The buttons launch into videos and other interactive mini-games perfect for little fingers.
Call 1-888-313-5451 for custom-tailored advice from a DIRECTV expert.
DIRECTV Promotions & Deals | NFL SUNDAY TICKET | Order DIRECTV Service Now